Hebron, Kentucky
1.3

We hired this company over 2 years ago to do some concrete work on our porch and also to put a seal coat on our driveway.This is a small company (basically a guy working out of his house),and we just didn't do our homework on him before we hired him which we regret now of course.

Bottom line he applied the sealer when the driveway was still wet and it flaked off and now looks terrible. Everyone makes mistakes we understood, but now after 2 years of going round and round he still refuses to fix his own mistake up even after promising to do so multiple times and us paying $380 out of pocket for him to apply new sealer.Lesson learned cheaper isn't always better !

Do your homework, this guy says he has been in business 20 years, he should have a decent amount of good reviews yet he has very few, most are negative.Most people in the Midwest are very tolerant of things and let things go instead of complaining that's probably why he doesn't have more negative reviews, so be careful.This the worst contractor we have had in over 25 years.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Bat Concrete Construction?

Comments

We have had the exact same issue to the point we are now filing a lawsuit against him for defective workmanship. I wouldn't recommend BAT to my worst enemy.

Jpcp131364

A sealant will not work on concrete that was not formulated properly since it becomes dusty.