1.3
Turnaround Time

We hired BAT to put in a new drive in July of 2013.Within 6 months of installation it began to flake, crack, popout and fracture.

After a great deal of back and forth (and threat of potential legal action) the owner finally agreed to replace the driveway in early 2015 but now refuses to return any calls, emails or text messages. I would be happy at this point to just get my $5,100 back and find another contractor. From the BBB reviews/complaints and over rating on Facebook it's clear we're not his only dissatisfied customer.

Bernie (the owner) seems like a nice guy but I wish her were more responsive and trustworthy.In good conscience I could never recommend to him to anyone as I can't be sure the work will be satisfactory or that he'll respond if there's an issue.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $5100. ahiggins is overall dissatisfied with Bat Concrete Construction. The most disappointing about bat concrete construction driveway installation at Bat Concrete Construction was quality of the work or service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bat Concrete Construction.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Bat Concrete Construction to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bat Concrete Construction?

Comments